Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 30, 2008

I got my mind set on you but it's gonna take money a whole lotta spending money it's gonne take plenty of money to do it right child

(¯`v´¯)
.`•.¸.•´
¸.•´¸.•´¨) ¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•´ .•´ ¸¸.•¨¯`•.♥

Last night on my way home from the boy's house, I heard "Got My Mind Set on You" by George Harrison...so it's kinda stuck in my head. When I was toddler my mom said that I would go around singing that...but mostly just the part about needing money. Seriously, though...I hate The Beatles, but individually three out of the four aren't so bad.

Anyway, every time I would sit up to put my shoes on last night so that I could go home, the boy would tell me to "come here." And I would stupidly listen to him...so it was taking forever for me to get ready to go home.

The Maximum Ride series by James Patterson has a blog, and it amused me this morning because one of the posts from yesterday afternoon was about Gossip Girl. I'm sad though because neither of those series (Maximum Ride nor Gossip Girl) have new books out right now...so I don't really have anything to read. ::sigh:: What to do, what to do? I guess that I could catch up on the It Girl series...since it's a spin-off of Gossip Girl...

Be amused by this randomness from Overheard in New York...

But You Were So Supportive About the Red Dress!
Twelve-year-old boy: How do you know they don't have kid's sizes?
Mom: I just know they don't.
Kid: But how do you know?!
Mom, impatient: I know!
-- Christopher St., in front of Gay Leather Fetish Shop

Is This a Great Town, or What?
Young boy: I don't care what anyone says, I am wearing a red dress on Monday.
Mom: Oh? Well, how are you going to get it?
Young boy: I don't know, but that's where you come in.
Mom: I don't have a red dress.
Young boy: Oh, I thought you did.
Mom: I have a t-shirt with a belt around it. You can wear that.
-- Near Columbia University

No comments:

Post a Comment