Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 28, 2008

you know exactly what to do so that I can’t stay mad at you for too long that’s wrong but I hate it

Ugh...I got a C in my stats class. Oh, well...::sigh::...at least, I passed. Hopefully, I won't have to take it over again...but I don't know. But...in less than 12 hours, the semester will be over!! I'm super happy about that!!

I'm sad about ABC being dumb and rearranging their tv schedule. They moved Women's Murder Club to Tuesdays at 10:00p...and now it conflicts with Law & Order: SVU. What do I do? Maybe I can get the boy to use his DVR to record SVU since he doesn't seem to mind watching that show...at least he's never complained. And I've seen him put it on on his own.

Time for some random links that have caused me either amusement, interest or some other emotion...either way, click on them and learn something, duh.
.:. living with a CrackBerry, I mean BlackBerry addict...
.:. So...Clint Eastwood might be thinking about making a movie here in MI...he does realize that our economy sucks big time, right?
.:. Umm...eww, that's all I have to say...
.:. What a horrendous father...
.:. lol!!, crazy old man drives onto the Miami airport runway...wait, that's not funny...
.:. mom tattoos kids for safety reasons...
.:. dealing with oddball friends...personally, I like Method #1...

From a Funny, But No post on the ShoeboxBlog...
------------------------------------------------
Heal up good, now!

I don’t want no gimpy friends.
------------------------------------------------
...it makes me think of the boy. Aww, poor boy...

Some random amusement from Overheard in New York...

There's No Magic Like the Sorcery of Proper Accessorizing
Little boy, shouting and grabbing magic wand from his sister: No! I wanna be Hermione! It's my turn to be Hermione!
Little girl: Be Harry! His magic's better!
Little boy: But Hermione's clothes are so much cooler!
-- Barnes and Noble, E 86th St

Tomorrow --Wood-Chippers and Car Trunks!
Studen: So how can we use this information to our advantage?
Professor: Well, if you were ever going to kill someone you would want to bury them in wet ground.
Student: Like a swamp?
Professor, with evil grin: A swamp would be ideal.
-- Electromagnetics Lecture, Columbia University

Someday She'll Just Erupt Like Mount Crackhotoa
Girl: He says that she is his soulmate. Is he f***ing kidding me?
Guy: She is a semen-gurgling road whore.
-- Subway Inn, 60th St, UES

I Miss This
Chick: Since we broke up you've been smoking a lot.
Guy: Yeah...
Chick: You shouldn't smoke.
Guy: You shouldn't suck so much d*** but you don't hear me criticize you five times a day.
Chick: [Mouth wide open in shock.]
Guy: To start you should try closing your mouth!
--B Train

But at Least You've Stopped with the Slapping
Mother to child: Shut up!
Child: Don't you dare use that language with me! You're so disrespectful!
-- 85th & 3rd

No comments:

Post a Comment