Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, April 21, 2008

you know I make you wanna scream you know I make you wanna run from me baby but know it's too late you've wasted all your time

Who would like to go out and run my errands for me? I only need to get the following things done:
.:. get gas...
.:. buy tampons...yeah, totally something to share on the internet...
.:. figure out what I'm doing for school in the fall...
.:. get my hair cut...but I'm about 99% sure that's an errand for tomorrow...
.:. ...and whatever else I add!!

C'mon...y'know you wanna go run my errands for me... Okay, I'm done procrastinating. I gotta get my stuff done.

No comments:

Post a Comment