Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 17, 2008

just open your eyes just open your eyes and see that life is beautiful will you swear on your life what no one will cry at my funeral?

So...I want to go to a concert on July 15...but is it bad that I want to leave before the headlining band? It's not like I would pay for the most expensive tickets...seriously, almost $100 per ticket is ridiculous...especially when I don't want to see the headliners.

Anyway...I have to get dressed...but I have no idea what to wear!! Ahhh!! I only know what to wear on my bottom-half. So I put my pajama shirt back on to come out here to the living room...::sigh::...I don't know what to wear...such a conundrum. At least I have fun music to listen to...that's a plus, right? And it's beautiful outside...minus the tree removal equipment and noise anyway. Yay for 70 degree weather!!

No comments:

Post a Comment