Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 16, 2008

I know you don't mean to be mean to me cuz when you want to you can make me feel like we belong lately you make me feel all I am is a backup plan

::sigh:: I hate school. I so very wish that I could have dropped my stats class. It's so going to lower my g.p.a. Not that it'll lower it by that much, but still... I have to get an 83 on the final exam just to get a B- in the class. How pathetic is that? Very much so.

So...the guys to cut down the diseased and dead/dying tree in the backyard are here...which means that at any time, they might need to cut the power to the house for safety reasons. And I don't blame them for wanting to cut the power for safety reasons...I wouldn't want to be cutting down a tree and possibly electrocute myself either. But that just means that I won't have any music or computer...and yeah, I can live without one or the other...but not without both at the same time. No computer and no stereo?!?! Eep!!

Tonight, I'm watching the girls until about 8:15p...and then I don't have to watch them again until Monday because their mom is able to get them on Friday. And then on Monday and Tuesday, I'm staying later also...until 8:30p on Monday and until 7:30p on Tuesday because I have to leave for class.

Holy crap, that tree cutting down crap is really freaking loud!! It's loud and vibrate-y!! Jesus Christ!!

Anyway...now that my dull headache is about to become a full blown migraine...

Randomly, while I had an away message up for AIM, the boy sent me an IM to say he was sorry if he was being mean last night. He probably wasn't really all that mean, because I didn't really think that he was...and I'm pretty sure that I told him that. But it was completely random of him to do that. I was just a little annoyed with him when I left his house, so I didn't bother informing him that I wasn't going straight home, but that I had to stop and get gas first. Since he wants me to call him when I get home to make sure that I made it home safely...because I don't know, I might die in a car crash on the approximate 5.2 mile, 12 minute drive home. Meh...I would tell him to call me when he got home, too...
but that was more because then he could be the last person I would hear before falling asleep. Yeah, I know...totally girly. But whatever, he didn't even seem to notice or care that it took me almost half an hour to get home. He was being weird last night...which he said was due to my strange behavior when I asked him about it. I just ignored it after the conversation was over, because there was nothing I could do about it. I had tried to explain to him when he first asked me why I was doing what I was doing...when what was bugging me was done, I quit the behavior that was bugging him...but he kept up the same behavior as though I was still acting that way...so I don't know. That was why I ignored it and just tried to go to sleep...I needed to get some sleep because I had class this morning. So...meh...I can't fix it... At least, not fix that particular situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment