Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

take away this ball and chain well I'm sick and I'm tired and I can't take any more pain take away take away never to return again

Buh-bye, hair!! Now my hair is just above my shoulders. I like it. Now I just have to get some hair dye to fix the color...because I'm sick of this color. Staying one color for too long bores me.

And now for your amusement, some things from Overheard in New York...

God, You're the Wimpiest Kidnapper Ever!
Five-year-old boy: I want a spoon of peanut butter for breakfast!
Dad: Are you allowed to eat that for breakfast? I'm not sure, let's call your mom.
Five-year-old boy: You're an adult, you can make those decisions.
-- Bleecker St

Mom and Mom Set the Bar Pretty High
Nanny: You have to try not to bump into people and they will do the same.
Little girl, swerving: How?
Nanny: You need to try to walk in a straight line.
Little girl, shocked: But I don't want to be straight!
-- Washington Square Park

D***, It Felt Good to Get That Off My Chest
Big black man: It's ok, I'm not a gangsta!
Nerdy white kid: Neither am I!
-- Times Square

She Once Mistook Me for a Toaster
Mother: Oh, guess what, honey? Debbie's having a baby!
Six-year-old daughter: She's going to be a horrible mother.
-- The Met

No comments:

Post a Comment