Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

it's getting late I'm making my way over to my favorite place I gotta get my body moving shake the stress away

Hooray for a random day!! Nothing too important here today...just some randomness that amuses me...

Who wants to buy me any of the following:
.:. Christine satin dress (from Forever 21)
.:. Elizabeth dress, either black or red (from delia's)
.:. satin chiffon skirt (from Forever 21)
.:. 101 Dalmatians tee (from delia's)
.:. D-cup heart banded halter, black (from delia's)
.:. heart side tie hipster, black (from delia's)
.:. tie-back platform, black (from Frederick's of Hollywood)
Thank you very much!!

Now it's time for the wedding edition of news that amused me:
.:. three platinum and diamond rings accidentally thrown in trash found at DisneyWorld
.:. bride and groom spend first night after wedding in jail

Yay for postal worker catching falling toddler!!

HAHAHA!!!!! A wave of panic over penis theft has hit. Seriously, small-scale religion is so messed up...learning about that stuff in Myth, Magic and Folk Religion was a bit interesting.

***Spoiler Alert***

E! online's Watch with Kristin says which Gossip Girl character is gay and how it's to be revealed...do not click on the link if you don't want to know. Don't say that I didn't warn you... And then there is some not so spoiler-y news as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment