Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 11, 2008

you make me wanna lala in the kitchen on the floor I'll be your French maid when I'll meet you at the door I'm like an alley cat drink the milk up

So...I would like answers to the following questions, por favor (this really isn't a request so much as an order, gracias ):

.:. If your company gave one-year paid sabbaticals, what would you do for that year?
.:. Will you share an embarrassing moment with me?
.:. If your house were on fire, what’s the one thing you’d make sure to save?
.:. What’s the biggest misperception people have about you?
.:. What’s the one life experience you want a do-over on?

from this link which means technically that the q's are for one to ask his/her lovah, but whatev.

Seriously though, I'd like the answers...it would be interesting to get them... And I don't have to watch the girls today...but I do watch them for a couple of hours tomorrow.

Here's what my horoscope for today is according to the people at Cosmo:
Libra - If you're about to have a pity party, appreciative Venus reminds you that being thankful for everything you have might be the only mood-boosting approach you need today.
I'm thinking that they might be on to something for a change...

Aww...how romantic...well, y'know...until he burned down the gazebo...

Umm...only 3 to 13 minutes...let's go with the average of 8 then...cuz three minutes is a bit too close to 90 seconds, buddy...

And I'm excited cuz the boy just might be coming out to eat tonight!! Yays!! He hasn't really left the house to much of anything unrequired since the the morning of his unfortunate accident (or y'know, when he went up to Metamora to play paintball)...so I'm excited because that means that I can see him somewhere other than in his home where he's all sad-like cuz he's cooped up. I'm doing a really bad job of not letting his unhappiness with his current state affect me, because I'm always moody when I see him... So...ciao, dahling!!

No comments:

Post a Comment