Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 25, 2008

this is it I’m falling my wings need to grow I lose my hold I will let go

Look!, pretty girls...

Anyway...now that you're probably no longer paying attention to me... I think on Sunday I'm going to be making my hair blonde...but I'm not 100% sure yet. I might wait until next weekend.

Before I pick up the girls, I have to go up to school to go to the book buyback...because I so don't want to keep my Spanish novels if I don't have to.

Ugh...it's pretty warm outside...I hate spring. Well...actually I like spring. I just hate humidity...so as it gets warmer and warmer, I'm going to complain more and more about the weather here.

Anyway...my head hurts and I'm hungry...and I have some stuff to get done before I can leave...so ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment