Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, April 18, 2008

call your name every day when I feel so helpless I'm fallin' down but I'll rise above this rise above this

I'm bored and just kinda wasting some time...so this may be a bunch of rambling nonsense... Sorry in advance for anyone who reads this and finds it a waste of time...you made a choice...so actually, I'm not sorry .

And today's Cosmo horoscope says:
Libra - Single? Curious Venus might inspire a guy's snoopy side. Don't confess anything. Distract him instead with your flirty charm. Attached? A spontaneous romp (in the car, on a picnic) satisfies your thrill-seeking urge under rowdy Jupiter.
Yeah...just a tad unrealistic, don't ya think?

So...I really don't expect this to happen in my life, but when I read the first letter from the Dear Margo posted at 2:00a ET this morning...it made me think, 'oh please, oh please, don't let that be something to happen in my life!!' (Remember I have this slight obsession with advice columns?) True, it was a bit of a paranoid and unrealistic thought...but, umm...yeah... I'm done with those rambling thoughts.

Totally how my family lives...family life in less than 1000 square feet...

Hahahahahaha!!!! Seriously...how much did this kid have to drink before coming up with this stupid stunt?

A Shot at Love 2
starts on Tuesday!!

Some amusement from Overheard in New York...

Now That's Comedy
Tourist to comedy show hawker: Knock-knock.
Comedy show hawker: Um...who's there?
Tourist: I hate comedy. [He walks away.]
-- Times Square

...And Sell It on eBay!
Mother to six-year-old girl: Tomorrow we're going to the doctor's office, then to the dentist...
Six-year-old, whispering: Mommy, I don't want to go. [louder] They take my my blood. My blood!
-- 6 Train

How Susie Learned to Speak in Vague Hypotheticals
Seven-year-old girl: Daddy! You wanna hear a secret?!
Dad: Sure, but remember honey: I'm a social worker so if this is a secret about you hurting yourself or others I have to report it.
Seven-year-old girl: ... Never mind.
-- LaGuardia Airport

No comments:

Post a Comment