Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, April 10, 2008

life goes by so fast you only want to do what you think is right close your eyes and its past it's the story of my life story of my life

I have to leave soon to go pick up my 19 y/o brother from Lowe's...so this'll be short. There might be a longer one later today. I don't know. Anyway...I should probably go grab my keys and sunglasses...oh, yeah and my purse, so that I can go pick up my brother. That half an hour went by pretty quickly didn't it?

Internet Quiz 2.0
from MSN Encarta...I looked at it and realized I know nothing about the internet...but maybe the boy does...

Amusement from Overheard in New York...where else?

Can't We Just Do Meth Like a Normal Couple?
Pissed girlfriend: You never want to do anything fun.
Exasperated boyfriend: That's because everything you call 'fun' involves heroin or fire.
-- Union Square

[Update - 12:19p] Grr...I have music playing and my 19 y/o brother is turning on the tv... Okay...he's putting it on mute. Good boy...

No comments:

Post a Comment