Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 1, 2008

pain without love pain I can't get enough pain I like it rough cuz I'd rather feel pain than nothing at all

Boo!! I got two Cs this semester. The boy keeps blaming, well partially blaming, himself for one of the two Cs...but I don't blame him. He tried...not very well...to help me, I'm just not a very good student. Especially not one-on-one.

Where is my 11 y/o brother? Seriously, the kid had a half day today...it's now 1:07p...school let out at 12:12p...and he's still not home yet. Where is he?

Anyway...I was expecting to get a B in my Spanish class, but I got an A in there. So I was pleasantly surprised. ::sigh:: I had a 3.72 g.p.a. and now I have a 3.59 g.p.a. So...I guess the two stupid Cs didn't screw up my cumulative g.p.a. too much. Only 1/10 of a grade point. Okay, I'm done obsessing over my grades. Really, I am...

Ugh...somehow I hurt my foot last night, and it's driving me crazy!! Like, seriously...I can't figure out how to make the pain go away!! Now don't think I'm being a big baby, especially after the times that I've complained about the boy's lack of pain tolerance. What I'm complaining about is the fact that there's a constant pain from my toe that goes up my leg to about the lower third of my shin and then dissipates. And has been like since about 7:30 this morning when I woke up for no reason other than my body no longer wanted to sleep. I was really tired and sleepy when I came home last night, so I think that I just tripped over something. Okay...moving on...just to take my mind off it...maybe that will help...

Oh, man...next Wednesday is going to be a lo-o-o-ong day. Like, to the point that I should probably take a nap when I get home around 1:00p. Otherwise I just may fall asleep at about 9:00p because I have to get up at about 6:00a since I have to be in West Bloomfield at 7:30a. But the little boy is adorable...I want one... But y'know, sometime in the future...like four, five years...

No comments:

Post a Comment