Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 29, 2008

they say I need some Rogaine to put in my hair work it out in the gym to fit my underwear Oakley makes the shades that transform the tool

My poor fiancé...Weezer's "Pork and Beans" makes me think of him (and then giggle)... But...next week Kung Fu Panda is released in theatres...and he wants to see it. So...just for him, an exclusive clip of Kung Fu Panda (that so is not exclusive since it was on MSN for millions of people to click on).

Okay...I admit, I did not read this article on Wii Fit...but I started to. Wow...at least that's not as bad as all those people who start a fitness routine and never finish it, right? Cuz y'know...I was already being lazy by sitting in front of the computer screen...

Californians have to wait until June 17th to apply for marriage licenses...but then their marriages will be recognized in the state of New York. That's pretty awesome. Seriously now...why is it such a big deal if two people of the same sex want to marry one another? Love is love no matter what. C'mon now, people...deal with it.

Umm...so what is it with naked people and theft? Ick!! Nekkid maid steals jewelry from a Florida home...nekkid man breaks-in to 10th floor apartment... Blech!! ::shudder::

Ugh...the MLB is being petty...what's the big deal about Little League using MLB team names for Little League teams? Jesus Christ...those kids probably just look up to those overpaid, drugged up athletes anyway...

Ewewew!! I just don't know what to say... Four whores and pimp...but you had to be pretty desperate to call on these girls...

Some not so sunny news about tv...

Bunnylovee: When is The Girls Next Door returning? It ended like five months ago. Come on!
Oh, you are a girl after my own heart. Look for new episodes of The Girls Next Door to premiere later this year, likely in one of the months that end in ber.

Elana: Where is Nip/Tuck?
Look for Nip/Tuck to premiere around the same time as Damages: Early 2009. January, if I had to guess...

Rox: I'm panicked: When is Rescue Me coming back?
Season five of Rescue Me airs in spring '09 (think March-ish), but there will be minisodes coming out later this summer to tide you over!

Kevin in Louisville, Ky.: What is the status on the third seasons of Dirt and The Riches?
According to the network, "No decisions have been made about Dirt and The Riches yet." However, we've heard from at least one source that "Dirt is dead." No telling how these things will play out, but I'm personally not convinced either show will be back on FX for a third season.

courtesy of E! online's Watch with Kristin

No comments:

Post a Comment