Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 22, 2008

disturb the destruction I assigned in my mind I'll be find I'll be fine cuz I'm under construction everyone so you'll have to mind the mess

Today is my academic advising meeting at WSU. Woowoo...I'm so excited. Yeah, not really. I'm just tired and don't want to drive down there. It's an icky, overcast day...I don't want to go out. Besides, I have to stop at the bank before I can go there.

My 19 y/o brother annoys me. He turned the tv on as soon as I left the room to put the laundry in the washing machine even though I had music on. Yet he wants me to take him somewhere. Why would I take him somewhere if he annoys me? Well, that and I have to take myself somewhere at a scheduled time.

Donkey arrested in Mexico...weird...

Okay...well, I have to go get dressed and wash my face and such before I can leave for my meeting. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment