Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 5, 2008

I know I don't know you but I want you so bad everyone has a secret oh, can they keep it? oh no, they can't

Mmm, yummy!! I just ordered Reese's Peanut Butter Cups Fresh From the Factory for him for Hershey'sGifts.com (you can get some gifts for Mother's Day!!). Seriously...the boy better appreciate it. Of course, I think it's just me trying to buy his love since he's always mad at me. I was just going to buy them and have them shipped to his house without telling him about it...but then he was talking to me this morning, so I asked him about it first. ::sigh::

Anyway...I woke up at about 7:45 this morning with a migraine. When I went to bed last night, I was fine...no headache. No indication that I was going to wake up with one either. It's not going away. I took my Frova®...and it's not working... This f***ing sucks. I just want to cry. I was hungry, so I tried eating something an hour after I took the medicine...since trying to go back to sleep wasn't helping either.

Grrr...the girls that I watch four days a week are great kids. I like them a lot. I like their mom, too. She's great to work for. I mean, don't get me wrong, I think she can be a little strange, but I also think she's a pretty normal/average parent, too. But working for their dad is currently frustrating!! Mondays are their dad's day...and since school [for me] ended last Monday, I asked him what he wants to do with the schedule and he gave me the vaguest answer possible!!! How the hell am I supposed to know how long he's going to pay me for? Seriously now...he can't expect me to keep track if he doesn't tell me let me in on what he would like, now can he? Okay, I'm done ranting. He's actually a pretty nice guy, too. Just like their mom...at times, I think he's a little strange, but he's a pretty normal/average parent. Both of them seem to care a lot about their kids and how they are. The only reasons I have for thinking they're a little strange are that they sometimes do things differently than what I'm used to, that's all. Nothing that's going harm their kids.

Since Mother's Day is coming up on Sunday, May 11th...here's something that I found about mothers around the world that was interesting.

Something to amuse from Overheard in New York...

Next Time Impede the Investigation in Finnish
[Patrol car flashing lights at curb. Small group of high-schoolers corralled against wall]
Police officer: So what happened--what did you see?
Smart teen: No hablo inglés.
Officer, in perfect Spanish: ¿Entonces, que pasó? ¿Qué viste?
Smart teen: ¡No hablo español!
-- 85th & Amsterdam

No comments:

Post a Comment