Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

it's all the same hours slide and days go by 'til you decide to come and in between it always seems too long all of a sudden

Hahahaha!!! Nintendo is funny!! They sent me an email with the subject line: "Mother's Day Gift Ideas from Nintendo!" Yeah, like I'm going to buy my mom a Nintendo DS for Mother's Day...for many reasons. The first of which being that she doesn't know how to use it...and the second being that she doesn't have time for it. But nice try, Nintendo.

::sigh:: I hate that if I get annoyed with something the boy automatically yells at me for it. I don't understand why he can't just say something to me instead of falling asleep and expecting me to be thrilled that he fell asleep on me (and I mean, literally on me). He stresses me out...and I didn't mean to, it just happened, but almost as soon as I got out the door I started crying. Not that much, but still...it annoyed me because I couldn't make the stupid tears stop. I hate being so stupid and girly. Especially about some guy...who doesn't even seem to care anymore. I mean, I hear from him that he does...it's just so frustrating... ::sigh::

Tonight, as usual, I'm watching the girls until about 8:15p...I've come to expect it. Every week for the past few weeks their mom has sent me an email on either Monday or Tuesday to ask if I could stay later on Wednesday, so I expect to watch them until about 8:15-8:30p on Wednesdays and then she'll pick them up on Friday (well, every other Friday). I mean, I still plan on having to pick up the girls like I've been asked to, but based on past experience I've come to expect certain things to happen. And...they usually do.

Ugh...my dress is expected to arrive 05/15/08...next Thursday!! That's so far away!! But anyway...I bought this dress (in black) on Monday. Now I just need to get a strapless bra...well, really a bra with removable straps so that I can use clear straps. Since I have this dress (in black), too. And it's not like I can wear either of those dresses without a bra.

So...do I call the boy after I'm done watching the girls tonight or no? Because I don't know what to do...

No comments:

Post a Comment