Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, May 12, 2008

if someone said three years from now you'd be long gone I'd stand up and punch them out cuz they're all wrong I know better cuz you said "forever"

Okay...so...yesterday and Saturday were good days...but now that I've said that I've probably jinxed it and we're going to fight and no longer be happy... ::sigh:: I still feel confused and unsure...but at least we had a couple of good days in a row and who knows what will happen today? I don't know if we're even going to see each other today...but if we do, I don't know what kind of day it's going to be.

I just think that neither one of us is doing a good job of communicating with the other one lately...we just keep compounding our problems. It sucks. I just...I don't know...I talk to, at him...but I get upset and start to cry, so it makes it hard for him to take me seriously and pay attention (at least from my perspective). I just feel like because of our stupid, incompatible schedules...he has no time for me anymore...and when he does, he just wants to sleep or do something else. He was always tired before...and now he has to get up even earlier... ::sigh:: I...grr, I have no idea what I'm trying to say...just that I'm frustrated and unsure...and, and I don't know what to do anymore. I hate it. I miss how things were.

No comments:

Post a Comment