Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 8, 2008

welcome to the jungle we've got fun 'n' games we got everything you want honey we know the names we are the people that can find whatever you may need

Happy Birthday, Mommy!! The Guns 'n Roses lyrics are because it's my mom's bday and they're one of her favorite bands. Not cuz I really wanted to use their lyrics.

The 8 things women hate about men...let's see...#'s 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8...yep, I hate all of those things about men.

I still don't know what's going on with the boy and I... It's driving me crazy. I wish that I knew what was going on because I can't handle it for much longer. ::sigh:: I really can't.

Saturday, the boy and my 12 y/o brother are getting their haircut. I guess that I have to take them to Lady Jane's so they can no longer look like shaggy dogs. Oh boy, just what my 6th grade brother needs...some hot chick cutting his hair...

So...the boy is pretty worried about the GRE...but I know that he'll do fine when it comes time for him to take it. Getting into grad school is going to be no problem for him. From what he's told me...Wayne State is where he'd like to go for grad school (computer science, cuz y'know he's a gigantic nerd). And since grad school can be is expensive...how to get financial aid for grad school.

No comments:

Post a Comment