Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, May 15, 2008

wake me up lower the fever walking in a straight line set me on fire in the evening everything will be fine waking up strong in the morning

I have too much to get done. And I'm just procrastinating, too. It's stuff that I have to get done for school...but for some reason don't want to get done. I don't know why, but I don't want to go to school anymore. I'm just burnt out. I'm sick of it. It's not that I don't want to accomplish certain things anymore...it's just that I'm sick of going to school. ::sigh::

Anyway...I need to shower...and then make at least one phone call... I have to watch the girls this afternoon, but I'm not watching them tomorrow afternoon. This week is all messed up schedule-wise. Oh, well... And it's looking like next week isn't going to be much better...since I'm going to be taking the little one to Auburn Hills for her dance rehearsal on Tuesday. She has a dance recital coming up...and apparently they're rehearsing wherever they can get the space? I have no idea... But she's adorable in her dance costume!!

Ugh...now the boy is making me be his guinea pig. Why do I have to test things for him? Meh, it's not really a big deal...he just wants me to test his music thingy for him. Like that's such a bad thing... Okay...nevermind...he has to go back to work...no testing for him...

Okay...shower time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment