Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

you stupid girl all you had you wasted all you had you wasted what drives you on can drive you mad a million lies to sell yourself is all you ever had

I f***ing hate our computer!!! I swear to God, the stupid thing is eating itself alive!! Not that the thing is really an animate object, but still... Yesterday, I was getting frustrated because it was being all stupid and being slow on me and Austin commented on it lagging on him, too. So I'm not the only one who's noticing it's current state of retardedness. Seriously...at times, when you open up the task manager, the CPU is at 100%. And I'm not exaggerating.

I realize that it's supposed to be near 40 degrees today...but that doesn't mean set the thermostat at 68 degrees. Just because crabby-pants has a few extra layers of fat doesn't mean that the rest of the people that live here do. There was nothing wrong with having set it at 72.

Okay, I'm all done ranting...I'm going to go see if the washing machine is done and put the clothes in the dryer if it is done...then I'm off to buy stuff. Cuz, y'know...I need more clothes. Actually, what I need is a new Chapstick because mine is nearly gone and some inserts for my new heels so that they don't hurt my feet when I wear them. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment