Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 31, 2008

the distance between us makes it so hard to stay but nothing lasts forever but be honest babe it hurts but it may be the only way

So...this is what my Cosmo horoscope says today:
Libra -Watch your step tonight because accident-prone Uranus might turn your workout or a party into a health hazard.
Umm...doncha think that woulda been a little more apt yesterday? Considering I hurt myself yesterday...and I'm super sore today. Ugh...

Anyway...no surgery this morning...but this afternoon around 5:00p. I'd much rather be at the hospital with him than be watching the girls. And he's staying overnight again. And six weeks completely off his right foot...and then another six weeks where he can only put light pressure on his foot. Hooray for breaking the three foot bones that make up the ankle joint. He's effing crazy if he thinks that I'm going to drive the six-and-a-half hour drive to West Virginia for his good friend's wedding...and then do all the driving when we get there. I don't do well when I have to drive in an unfamiliar place. I hate driving!! Oh, and that 12 week no pressure thing pretty much means that he cannot drive. That's going to drive him crazy. And me, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment