Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 18, 2008

it's not over tonight just give me one more chance to make it right I may not make it through the night I won't go home without you

***Disclaimer: pretty much a repost of a post from a few days ago...but I updated it a bit...and changed a few of the comments...feel free to ignore if you choose...

I want any of the following houses, in order of descending list price ($100,000 & below):

.:. the pretty house on Gardenia between Stephenson Hwy and John R Rd in Madison Heights, MI ---> downside: I have no idea how much it costs!! it's also green, and it's in Madison District; upside: it's pretty...and it's brick...and it's brand new!!
.:. 1921 Rowland Ave, Royal Oak, MI ---> downside: currently has no electricity (keywords in listing are "bring flashlights"); upside: completely finished basement to banish allow the boy ample room for his nerdy stuff...
.:. 21956 Audrey Ave, Warren, MI ---> downside: umm, I put the address into the map thingy and it's somewhere between Ryan and Mound Rds, and 9 and 8 Mile Rds; upside: it's really, really pretty...it's possible that I like it the best...
.:. 110 W Guthrie Ave, Madison Heights, MI ---> downside: umm, Madison District, need I say more?
.:. 309 Vester St, Ferndale, MI ---> downside: umm, is there one besides being small and totally unaffordable? upside: like, everything...including a home warranty...
.:. 3713 Woodland Ave, Royal Oak, MI * ---> downside: it's teeny, tiny and kinda ugly; upside: it has a garage for the boy's unused car...
.:. 30467 Alger St, Madison Heights, MI ---> downside: no garage for the boy's unused car; upside: granite countertops and hardwood floors throughout, new appliances...
.:. 307 Girard Ave, Royal Oak, MI ---> downside: near Downtown Royal Oak (12/Main area); upside: near Downtown Royal Oak, mmm food!!
.:. 3320 Harvard Rd, Royal Oak, MI * ---> downside: near Beaumont Hospital, as in nearly literally next door; upside: near Beaumont Hospital...and it's pretty cute..., and close to Woodward for the boy and the stupid Dream Cruise...
.:. 24288 Eleanor Ave, Warren, MI ---> downside: umm, I put the address into the map thingy and it's somewhere between Groesbeck Hwy and Gratiot Ave, and 10 and 9 Mile Rds...so pretty much a guarantee that I would get lost...
.:. 23679 Bolam Ave, Warren, MI ---> downside: umm, I put the address into the map thingy and it's somewhere between Groesbeck Hwy and Gratiot Ave, and 10 and 9 Mile Rds...so pretty much a guarantee that I would get lost... ; upside: it's a super cute, little blue house!!
.:. 631 Shasta Pl, Ferndale, MI * ---> downside: not quite sure exactly sure what "updates needed" entails; upside: it's a double lot...
.:. 891 E Guthrie Ave, Madison Heights, MI ---> downside: not really sure what the "as is" condition implies, also in Madison District, need I say more? ; upside: pretty brick house...

* > 15 minutes to the boy's work in ideal driving conditions...so y'know, he'd have to get up earlier and he's not a big fan of the morning time...

No comments:

Post a Comment