Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

while Mona Lisas and mad hatters, sons of bankers, sons of lawyers turn around and say, "good morning" to the night

I need to go get in the shower, but first a few things...

Aww, a psychologist's experiment shows that men get just as much, if not more, discrimination for taking a family leave of absence from work...

Haha, stupid thief...fortune cookies got him caught...

Soccer fans in Colombia are muy, muy loco!!

Some amusement from Overheard in New York...

That He Might Be Pregnant?
Woman: Well, I'll tell you one thing -- if you ever show up late again, I will have to refer to you as my late husband.
Man: Uh, you do know what that connotates?
Woman: Yep.
-- Q train

To Make Straight People Say "Fabulous"
Yuppie: I hate you. You totally made me buy this. It's fabulous!
Sales queen: That's why I'm gay.
-- Saks Fifth Avenue

Yays!! April 7th at 9:30p Samantha Who? returns with all new episodes!! Law & Order: SVU is back on April 15th at 10:00p and ER is back on April 10th at 10:00p. And then Supernatural returns on...well, I don't know, because The CW is stupid and it doesn't say on their site.

***Spoiler Alert***

Judy in Indianapolis: Gossip Girl!
I'm hearing our girl Blair soon hatches a plan to make her way back up the social ladder. But not before she's stood up by a party of five former friends at her favorite sushi restaurant.

Sam in Sarasota, Florida: Any scoop on what the deal will be with Rufus and Lily when Gossip Girl returns?
Not much. I hear Rufus and a new chica make good use of the apartment when Dan and Jenny take a trip to visit their mom.

Spoilers courtesy of E! Online's Watch with Kristin...

No comments:

Post a Comment