Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

I make my living off the evening news just give me something something I can use people love it when you lose they love dirty laundry

I'm still bored and avoiding doing what I should be doing...and since I forgot to put this stuff in the previous post...it now gets its own post!! Aren't you thrilled? Of course you are.

Umm...seriously, why wouldn't she find a better way to bring her brother back to Italy than to bring a bag o' bones in her luggage?

Ewewewew!! Why would he not do something sooner? Two years is two years too long!!

Well...umm, the Royal Oak PD has a problem with a guy robbing the TCF Bank at 12/Crooks wearing a toy badge and using toy handcuffs...and then, umm, the Eastpointe PD has a problem with someone stealing a 6' tall pint of Guiness beer costume...

Since there's an abundance of employment in MI, lawmakers want to appeal to Hollywood now...in efforts to compete with states like LA...yeah, I'm sure actors would rather film their wintery scenes in real snow as opposed to fake snow...

Be amused by this only slightly amusing one of six one-liners from Overheard in New York...

Wednesday One-Liners Were "Working Late"
Girl on cell: Sorry, I'm on my way to the airport. It was either go to Michigan or cheat on my boyfriend... No, I'm going to Michigan.
-- 125th & Broadway

No comments:

Post a Comment