Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 6, 2008

so go and tell your friends that I'm obsessive and crazy that’s fine I'll tell mine you’re gay

I quit. I can't do it anymore. I understand that at times I'm not the easiest person to get along with. Honestly, I do. I know I'm not perfect, even though I like to pretend that I am. But honestly, I have no clue what's so absolutely horrible about me that I make people hate me so godd*** much. If somebody else knows what it is and actually has the guts to tell me, then please do so. Because I can't handle this anymore. I'm so sick of being ignored randomly for days, that sometimes turn into weeks, at a time for what appears to be no reason at all on my side.

I was folding the laundry this afternoon (because unfortunately, that's my job now due to my mom's busy schedule) and the way that our house is laid out, the front door is right by where I was standing to fold the clean laundry. Now the polite thing to do, would have been to say "excuse me," but crabby-pants instead just attempted to squeeze by. Now I'm not by any means large, but there are things on the floor that caused the walkway to be smaller than what it should be. So there wasn't really any room for him to get to the door, but that didn't stop him from attempting and leaving through the front door anyway. So he nearly stepped on my barefoot (it might as well have been since I was only wearing flipflops at the time) with his stupid workboots and nearly knocked me out of his way. Oh, and he felt the need to lock all the doors before he left for work...nevermind that I am home and both of his children would be home in a few hours and neither have a key to unlock the doors to get into the house!!

My mom needs to do something because I can't handle this anymore. When I mentioned yesterday to the younger brothers that their father had left (he was outside shoveling the snow) but that I wasn't sure if he was gone for the day or if he was coming back since he hadn't said 'good-bye' because he's been ignoring me for over a week. My youngest brother asked why his dad was ignoring me and when I responded with, "your guess is as good as mine;" he said 'that made no sense.' (The double quotes are for exact quotes said and the single quotes are for paraphrased quotes)

Umm...well, I have to go up to school before 6:00p to get my official transcript sent to WSU, but I'm in no mood to leave the house. Probably 'cause I'm currently intermittently crying uncontrollably. ::sigh:: I feel like s***. Hooray for my self-esteem.

No comments:

Post a Comment