Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, March 17, 2008

something's missing and I don't know how to fix it something's missing and I don't know what it is no I don't know what it is at all

Ugh...seriously, what is it about me that I manage to piss everyone around me off? Because as far as I can tell, I managed to piss off the boy and my mother in the time span of about 30 minutes.

The boy because I told him I didn't know why I was supposed to call him since he pretty much hung up on me the previous phone call. ::sigh:: Plus, lately there's always something wrong with him. At least that's how it seems. So...it's gotten to the point that I find him to be a hypochondriac (Mayo Clinic definition, Wikipedia definition) and have, like, zero empathy/sympathy for him when there is actually something wrong with him. And then it seems like he thinks that I'm a b****. Since apparently today he has/had a fever and is/was vomiting. Plus, the boy and I are constantly fighting...and the boy always says that he wants to "work on our problems" but that he "can't change," which essentially means that I have to change. Oh, that conversation went well last night. ::sigh::

And then my mom because I told her I probably wouldn't be eating here on Sunday because I didn't want to deal with her husband and his rude way of dealing with my existence. Yeah, she made it obvious (by that I mean with her body language and nonverbal communication) that she didn't like my stance on his behavior.

I'm really tired...and I just want to go to sleep, but I needed to get that out of my system because...well, I don't know. I just did. Besides, lately I'm stressed out over the fact that crabby-pants has me in this ridiculous situation for the time-being...and some other seemingly uncontrollable factors...

No comments:

Post a Comment