Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

wish like hell I could go back in time maybe then I could see how forgiveness says that I should give you one more try but it's too late it's over now

::sigh:: I'm not having a good day. I'm highly stressed at the moment. It's nearly 6:30p...my homework isn't done yet...and I don't understand the next chapter in the book at all. Oh!, and I haven't a clue as to when I might get my books and homework stuff back. Don't get me wrong...I do care that the boy fractured both bones in his right leg (for those of you who've never taken anatomy, the leg refers the part below the knee only and thigh refers to the part above the knee) and dislocated the right ankle...at least, he didn't break them and/or need an emergency surgery to repair the damage. It's just that he always seems to get mad at me when I ask him to help with my homework on days other than Sunday (this may be only that I need to get it done on this day seeing how it's due on Monday) and takes me home in a hurry. ::sigh:: Seriously...I'm so going to fail that class.

Anyway...my left elbow, my neck, my lower back and my tailbone all hurt. Hooray for clumsiness!! Or not...cuz now I hurt terribly. Oh, yeah...and I kinda have a headache, too... Aren't I just a mess?

Umm...since when is root beer illegal for high schoolers to drink?

Amusing things said on first dates...

Something to amuse from Overheard in New York...

How Copy Editors Blow Off Steam
Metrosexual guy: If I was some fish...
Girl, not looking up from her bus schedule: Grammar just cried.
Metrosexual guy: I don't follow you.
Girl: Good, because if you did, I would have to have you arrested.
Metrosexual guy: I am so confused.
Girl: Do the words 'you are an idiot' confuse you?
Metrosexual guy: I hate you.
-- 28th & 5th

No comments:

Post a Comment