Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, March 13, 2008

seize the day or die regretting the time you lost it's empty and cold without you here too many people to ache over

I'm bored...and don't really feel like doing what I should be doing (read: showering)...so I'm being oh-so-productive and looking at real estate listings. That started with my looking at the listings for vehicles in the classifieds for Daily Tribune. Seriously, I hate my car. But anyway...it's not like I was looking at the super expensive houses. I mean, c'mon there are houses in Oakland county for under $10,000. And I don't mean in the parts of Oakland county bordering on Detroit that cause many suburbanites to 'fear for their lives.' Which is just bordering on prejudicial, by the way...or is actually prejudicial. Anyway, I digress... I want any of the following houses, in order of descending list price ($100,000 & below) (this want is based purely on the list prices and online ads):

.:. 1921 Rowland Ave, Royal Oak, MI ---> downside: currently has no electricity; upside: completely finished basement to banish allow the boy ample room for his nerdy stuff...
.:. 21956 Audrey, Warren, MI ---> downside: umm, I put the address into the map thingy and it's somewhere between Ryan and Mound Rds, and 9 and 8 Mile Rds; upside: it's really, really pretty...
.:. 110 W Guthrie, Madison Heights, MI ---> downside: umm, Madison District, need I say more?
.:. 309 Vester, Ferndale, MI ---> downside: umm, is there one besides being small and totally unaffordable? upside: like, everything...
.:. 3713 Woodland, Royal Oak, MI ---> downside: it's teeny, tiny and kinda ugly; upside: it has a garage for the boy's unused car...
.:. 30467 Alger, Madison Heights, MI ---> downside: no garage for the boy's unused car; upside: granite countertops and hardwood floors throughout, new appliances...
.:. 307 Girard, Royal Oak, MI ---> downside: near Downtown Royal Oak; upside: near Downtown Royal Oak, mmm food!!
.:. 3320 Harvard, Royal Oak, MI ---> downside: near Beaumont Hospital, as in nearly literally next door; upside: near Beaumont Hospital...and it's pretty cute...
.:. 24288 Eleanor, Warren, MI ---> downside: umm, I put the address into the map thingy and it's somewhere between Groesbeck Hwy and Gratiot Ave, and 10 and 9 Mile Rds...so pretty much a guarantee that I would get lost...
.:. 23679 Bolam, Warren, MI ---> downside: umm, I put the address into the map thingy and it's somewhere between Groesbeck Hwy and Gratiot Ave, and 10 and 9 Mile Rds...so pretty much a guarantee that I would get lost... ; upside: it's a super cute, little blue house!!
.:. 631 Shasta, Ferndale, MI ---> downside: not really sure, but there probably is one; upside: it's a double lot...
.:. 891 E Guthrie, Madison Heights, MI ---> downside: not really sure what the "as is" condition implies, also in Madison District, need I say more? ; upside: pretty brick house...

23490 Blackett, Warren, MI ---> keywords in selling a home should not be INCESTOR WANTED...oh, and by the way, this is not a house that I want

The vast majority of those are in either Royal Oak or Madison Heights, because I'm quite "snobbish" apparently and refuse to live outside of Oakland county...but the rest of OC is too expensive (read: Birmingham, Rochester Hills, West Bloomfield, etc.). Actually, I chose OC only because of my comfort level...I just don't where things outside of OC are very well. Get me too far east of Dequindre and I just may well get lost, and too far south of 11 Mile and I just may well get lost, too (shhh, I realize that technically depending where in OC you are as low as 5 Mile is included, but that's pretty west of Dequindre).

Grrr...the music randomly stopped playing on me... Now it's silent and that's boring.

No comments:

Post a Comment