Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, March 30, 2008

don't ask me why I'm cryin' cuz when I start to crumble you know how to keep me smilin' you always save me from myself

So...scrap what I said earlier about the boy not needing surgery. He's staying over night at Troy Beaumont because he's having surgery tomorrow. Poor guy. I feel bad for him. Especially since the boy doesn't get his two weeks (or whatever it is) paid vacation until April 3rd.

Oh man, am I ever sore... Seriously...my lower back is killing me!! What I wouldn't give for some Flexeril™ (10mg).

I'm going to call his mommy when I get up in the morning to see if she knows what time his surgery is. Maybe if it's early enough in the day, I'll miss my stats class to go to the hospital for him. But if it's too late, I can't go see him until after my stupid computer class because I have to watch the girls and then I have to take the quiz in class. Since a failing grade on the quiz is better than a zero on the quiz. ::sigh:: I'm seriously doing horribly in that class. I mean, if I have my grade calculated correctly...then I have an 84%...but still...

Anyway...good night...7:40a is going to come early...

No comments:

Post a Comment