Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

yeah 'cause we are broken what must we do to restore our innocence and oh the promise we adored give us life again 'cause we just wanna be whole

So...unlike the post earlier today, that I took down as soon as the boy started yelling at me for it...this one is just about getting opinions.

If a girl and a guy are in a relationship, but said "boyfriend" has had his MySpace relationship status set to "Single" for more than two weeks...would it still considered cheating if said girl were to go out, have fun and possibly end up with another guy?

It's not that I plan on doing something, it's just that knowing what other people think, too, would be a help. I, honestly, don't plan on messing around with any other guys because it just doesn't sound appealing to me. Actually...the whole gender sounds like a turn-off at the moment, but that's a whole 'nother topic...

Okay...well...I guess...this whole post is kinda moot now, since the "boyfriend" in question changed his status to some scrolling text...

[originally posted on my MySpace blog]

No comments:

Post a Comment