Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

take me away to better days take me away a hiding place I got a pocket got a pocket full of sunshine I got a love and I know that it's all mine

Today, my Cosmo horoscope says...
Libra - Mars cautions you to look out for your well-being -- drink plenty of fluids, use sunscreen, and seek shade to avoid getting overheated today.
That might be a fitting horoscope...but I don't know yet...

And I think that today might be a good day... I just don't want to jinx it by saying anything...and I don't care if that's being superstitious.

No comments:

Post a Comment