Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 19, 2008

I never wanted to say this you never wanted to stay I put my faith in you so much faith and then you just threw it away you threw it away

Okay...so...maybe I do still have a boyfriend... Yesterday and Sunday were good days with the boy...well, nearly all of Sunday. There was a brief period of time that wasn't. But that's to be expected when two people who didn't seem to be communicating very well try to start an honest conversation to see if things can be fixed. I'm trying to be optimistic because I really do want to fix what's wrong...and it seems like he wants to try, too. I hope that I'm not just being blinded by what I want by seeing and hearing that from him.

No comments:

Post a Comment