Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

sing me something soft sad and delicate or loud and out of key sing me anything we're glad for what we've got done with what we've lost

Grrr!! The internet...my computer...whatever it is, is pissing me off!! I keep trying to listen to music or watch a video of something, but the stupid things won't work. I have to stop whatever I am doing and completely close the internet browser and reopen it for the dumb things to work. Now does that make any sense at all?

Anyway, I have about half of my textbooks purchased...oh, boy. I seriously hate school. And I'm going to hate, absolutely hate my biology class this semester. I printed out the syllabus this afternoon and looked at the schedule of what's going to be covered and about died. I've already learned this crap...waaaaay back in the 9th grade (I almost put 10th grade b/c that's when the rest of my h.s. class took it). I don't think that I'm going to be able to handle this class...but at least I have it at 2:00 in the afternoon, not first thing in the morning. Otherwise, I probably would be in jeopardy of making enemies as opposed to friends.

Apparently, my 12 y/o brother is in charge of checking the oil level in my car for me since I don't know how to (or refuse to learn how to). And if it gets too low or something like that, he's supposed to add some oil for me. The kid can't drive yet and still has two years until he's old enough to take driver's training/education (whatever it's called), but he gets to be in charge of maintenance for a vehicle.

I guess that I should probably update on the situation with the boy... ::sigh:: But I don't like to say anything when things are going well though. It worries me to say anything then...that seems to be the only thing that I'm superstitious about. I don't know, I guess that I can say that we've both come to the agreement/realization that giving up is [probably] the smart thing to do...we're just not in agreement on what we want. I always want the same thing...he doesn't know what he wants more: the logical, rational thing or the emotional thing (y'know, brain vs. heart).

No comments:

Post a Comment