Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

I close my eyes and I kiss that frog each time finding the more boys I meet the more I love my dog

So...on my way home from my friend's Lia Sophia party tonight, I came up with a plan to implement within the next few days. I'd go into details...but I don't know for sure that the boy doesn't read this anymore.

After the two entries that I posted on 08/16/08 (first one, second one), he said that he didn't want to be tempted to read my blog anymore. I didn't really understand what I had said that was so horrible...or more specifically, "embarrassing." He claimed that I said embarrassing things about him, but couldn't tell me what I had said...so I didn't even know what I should apologize to him for. Other than to vaguely apologize to him.

But...anyway...originally, I had been planning on just asking him about something. But now, I'm just going to do something instead...see if he even notices. ::sigh:: It's quite possible that he will...hopefully, he will.

Ugh...something bothered me, a lot, last night, when I saw the boy. When I was letting him know what I was going to be doing tonight (out of courtesy more than anything) and playfully said something about flirting with other guys, he didn't seem to care at all. In fact, he told me to go ahead and then said that he would then have to sleep with another girl. I had only said it to him trying to get his thoughts on something (the same something that I'd been planning on asking about)...and then he just seemed to think that he was unable to stop me from seeing other people, not realizing that to stop me is as simple as asking me directly. But...he just kept saying that I could do whatever I wanted, and if that meant date other people, too, then he couldn't stop me. That whole conversation just bothered me a whole lot...not because he was saying that it was okay for me, but because it implied that it was okay for him. And, more than anything, that's what I'm worried about right now...

But...I need to get my tired and sleepy butt to bed...it's 1:00a and I've been up since, well, technically I got out of bed at 8:30a...but I was half-awake for about half an hour to an hour before that (as usual ::rolls eyes::). So...yeah...sleepy, sleepy, sleepy... G'night, everyone!!

[sidenote:] Oh...remember when I had my little rant about cheating and inconsistency? Well...I was just looking at other stuff and stumbled across the jealousy/cheating article that I was looking for that day (here is a link to it).

No comments:

Post a Comment