Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 24, 2008

I heard you say you needed me now what’s the problem I can’t see you destroyed me I won’t fall apart again I’m not falling apart

I'm super scared that he went home with someone else last night (he was at a bachelor party last night). But I'm even more afraid that he's not going to talk to me today... I don't know what to do.

I know that I'm being stupid and self-destructive because I won't give up even though it seems to be obvious that our relationship isn't healthy for either of us...but I all I want is to know what to do to fix it so that we're both happy again.

I don't know why I can't be smart and give up... I don't know why...I really don't...if I knew, maybe it would all be easier...?

No comments:

Post a Comment