Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 21, 2008

so don’t bother I won’t die of deception I promise you won’t ever see me cry don’t feel sorry and don't bother I’ll be fine

Okay...so I kinda sorta have two simultaneous plans set in motion. The second one came about by coincidence. I was only planning on putting the first in motion. Since the boy hasn't said anything to me today at all...I'm going to venture a guess that he doesn't know anything about my plan and didn't read this at all. So...I going to safely assume that I can mention the second plan, I'm not going to go out of my way to contact him. Although, Sunday, he did say that he wasn't going to make an effort or whatever it was...I don't remember what his exact words were. But somehow it related to seeming like he was ignoring me...so maybe, the second plan is a bad one. Oops. ::shrugs:: Oh, well...I'll figure out what to do sometime tomorrow afternoon.

As for the first plan, I think I'm going to give a deadline of Sunday and then I will begin to implement it. Since that gives him the weekend to solve the problem and since I'm really not that into being strung along either. But...who knows what will happen? Probably what I'm expecting since there in all likelihood won't be any communication to give him any indication what the problem is. ::sigh::

Well...I'm going to go get ready for bed now...sleepy time!!

No comments:

Post a Comment