Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, August 14, 2008

I try to run but I keep on falling and every time I turn around I hear your voice, and it keeps on calling I'm bound there's no way out

People confuse me. I don't understand how so many people can say one thing when standing face-to-face with someone, say another thing over the phone and then say yet another thing in their online profiles. But people do it all the time. Part of that inability to be consistent is how some people get caught cheating. And then there are people who just blatantly flaunt the lover to partner, like the guy in an article that I read a week or two ago about jealousy (of course, now that I want to put a link to it, I can't find the article anywhere!).

This train of thought mostly came about because I keep reading things about people cheating or about how to spot a cheater.

It's not that I want it to be Monday so that I can go back to getting up early...it's just that I'm really boring this weekend and only have stupid things to do. Like cleaning and the such. So it's not like I'm really looking forward to the weekend either. So...blah... Plus, I think I'm just going to be home alone for most of it. Oh, joy... Don't get me wrong...I like my alone time, it's just that I get plenty of it during the week due to the vampirism of my younger brothers (they like to stay up all night and sleep all day...I didn't mean that they like to drink blood and are the undead), the sleeping all day of my stepdad due to his work schedule and the working all day of my mom. So...I have like at least 2+ hours of alone time every day due to my work schedule...so, see? A boring weekend home alone doesn't sound all that great and relaxing anymore, does it?

Grr...well, my tummy keeps growling at me...so I'm going to go find something to eat I guess. Y'know...before I pass out from hunger...at least that seems to be what my stomach would like me to think!

No comments:

Post a Comment