Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 17, 2008

I got my feet on the ground and I don't go to sleep to dream you got your head in the clouds and you're not at all what you seem

Ugh...for the second night in row I'm having trouble sleeping because my brain is swirling with thoughts. This sucks. I'm so very tired...but I can't sleep because I have so many thoughts running through my head keeping me awake. I really, really hope this doesn't happen tomorrow night, too, because I have to get up at 8:30 on Monday morning to go get the girls...and less than five hours of sleep does not make me a happy caregiver.

Okay...well...I seem to be sleepy now...so I'm going to try sleep again...wish me luck!!

No comments:

Post a Comment