Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, August 3, 2008

with friends like you who needs enemies you ain't right you ain't never gonna be you're out of the call I'm afraid you've been declined

Yesterday afternoon, I posted the following bulletin on MySpace:

I'm not sure what to do...I don't really want any reminder of a cold-hearted person...but that would mean getting rid of a few things (or having to buy new ones to replace them)...what would you do if you were me? Any help you can give would greatly appreciated...thanks!!

And then I got the following response (copied exactly as it was in my MySpace Inbox) from one of the boy's best friends:

I'd say #1 don't post things like this on the internet...it's childish.

#2: If you would have followed my advice about respecting the people around you(including your boyfriend), not being so obviously self centered, and fixing/changing your bad attitude, you would not be in your situation. You have a foul presence Ashley. You need to grow up and learn to get along with people.

Good luck...

~[Name Withheld]

I don't understand why people can't follow the whole 'if you can't say anything nice, don't say anything at all' thing... ::sigh:: The worst part about him thinking that he can say something like that me, is that if the boy and I still get married, most likely he'll stand up in the wedding. I don't think as the best man, but as a groomsman at least. I don't even like the guy; he makes me uncomfortable because ever since I met him he's been inappropriate around me...but whatever. Hopefully now he'll leave me alone and never talk to me again. I thought that I'd already deleted him from my friend list a while ago, but I very quickly deleted him after that message.

I know that I shouldn't have let that upset me...but when I read that last night, it really upset me. Not so much because of who said it, but because at the time the boy and I were trying to talk to one another and work things out...and I was afraid that if his friend was stupid bold enough to say something like that to me (after sending the boy a text saying that he'd sent me a strongly worded MySpace message), then what would he say to him to his face and what did the boy think? Did he agree? And I'm not self-centered enough to think that I'm often a topic of discussion for the boy and his friends (I'm of the thinking that I'm almost never a topic of discussion).

No comments:

Post a Comment