Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Wednesday, August 13, 2008

I’m here without you baby but you're still on my lonely mind I think about you baby and I dream about you all the time

Saturday, August 16th at 7:00p on the Food Network, Paula's Party is going to have RuPaul as a guest. I want to see that. But knowing me, I'll forget to watch it. I really don't like to watch tv. I mean, don't get me wrong...I have my favorite tv shows and whatnot, but I really don't like to sit and veg out in front of the tv for hours at a time. I'd rather be doing something else.

Tuesday, November 04th, the new Hinder album Take It to the Limit is released...and I want it.

I was reading the two most recent issues of Entertainment Weekly today...can you tell?

I was supposed to have a super long day today...but I got a phone call from the girls' mom today as I was getting ready to say that it was going to be a normal day because the girls were going to stay at their dad's house today. So...as opposed to a 10+/- hour day, it was just a seven hour day. Still kinda long, just not as long...

Now...I'm just waiting for it to be after 9:00p so I can take a shower and go to bed...because to do so before then would be too early. And just what I want, to wake up wide-eyed and bushy-tailed around 7:00a tomorrow morning. ::rolls eyes:: Yeah, right. No...I'm not that tired that I want to go to bed around 9:30p...it's just that I've had a headache since about 2:00ish this afternoon. So I just want to curl up in bed and lie down in the dark, in the peace and quiet. Ha! What peace and quiet? There is none of that around here...not with the noise my brothers make and the volume my mom keeps the tv at. But at least the darkness of my room would be better than moving around still...and possibly falling asleep would help make my headache go away.

Okay...well, I'm off to find some dinner now. I don't really think that I'm going to eat what my mom made...it's chicken...but maybe...?

No comments:

Post a Comment