Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Saturday, December 13, 2008

boy you better pray we don't seek you out no you better hope we might lose control no

Okay...so a few months ago when I said the blonde, tan look so wasn't me, but that dark haired and fair is...well, obviously, I'm back to the Snow White look. Although, to be honest, when I have darker hair, I think I look more like the human form of Ursula (unfortunately, I could only find a seriously evil looking picture of her) from The Little Mermaid. Yes, I did just compare myself to the evil sea witch in a children's fairy tale. But she didn't look that scarily evil in the movie...at least, I don't ever remember being scared of her as a kid...and I saw the movie for the first time when I was about 4 y/o...

But, I'm going to be using the Perfect 10 Ginger in a Snap sometime very soon because I so very miss being a redhead. Like, probably tomorrow...

Oh!, and I know why my friend called me on Thursday now...but since I now know what the reasoning behind her phone call was, I can't really say anything because it's not something that I feel comfortable telling the world. Sorry about that. Although, I may answer if asked about it...just don't get your hopes up.

I need to go run some errands today...but because it's such a dreary day, I don't feel like. I need some new gloves because mine have finally had it. They're only like six or seven years old, so it's reasonable that my leather gloves finally fell apart after getting scraped on concrete so many times. Plus, on Monday I need to go to the school bookstore and find out what is the required text for my calc II class so that I can get it in time for the semester to start. ::sigh:: Academically, it's looking like next semester is going to give this semester a run for "worst semester ever."

Last night, well, I guess technically it was this morning, because I woke up to it, I had the strangest dream. It was about the ex, and he was confusing me so much. Saying things to me as though he'd never broken up with me, but it was obvious that we weren't together by the way that I was acting and the way that my 20 y/o brother was acting (really overprotective of me). I have no idea what to think of it, especially since just as the ex was trying to get me to follow him outside [in my dream], like literally pulling me out the door with him as I refused, I woke up. I was so confused. Honestly, I don't want to get back together with him...not the way things ended. It would be the biggest mistake of my life to do that. And the only way that I'm going to talk to him again, would be to tell him "happy birthday," but that's still almost two months away. ::sigh:: I don't know...

Anyway...have a great day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment