Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Sunday, December 28, 2008

past the point of no return no backward glances our games of make-believe are at an end

Today I hung out with my daddy for the afternoon. It was nice since I haven't really spent any time with him in a little while. We went out to Red Robin for lunch and then later, my dad, my 20 y/o brother and I went to see Seven Pounds at the movie theatre. It was a really good movie. It's pretty sad...but it's really good. I suggest going and seeing it. But not if you're in the mood to see a 'feel good' movie.

Also...last night, I finally got this. Well...more like, I finally got what is mentioned there. So what if that makes some call me a 'loser' or whatever. I don't care. ::shrugs:: I like Britney Spears. She's a not-so guilty pleasure when it comes to music. Now am I going to pay whatever ridiculous price is asked for her concert tix? Probably not...I'm a broke college student. Plus, I don't really want to pay to watch a lip synch performance. The free one during lunch in high school was enough for me for those four years, since that was always highly amusing. Gotta love Spirit Week.

And...just out of curiosity, if you borrow something from someone, would you expect him/her to come to you to get it back? Or would you take it back to him/her? This is under the assumption, that s/he has no reason to be coming to your house, or to be near your house.

No comments:

Post a Comment