Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Monday, December 1, 2008

hush just stop there’s nothing you can do or say baby I’ve had enough I’m not your property as from today baby

First off, let me just say that I'm frustrated. So please don't take anything negative I say too seriously.

Ugh...what gives him the right to think that I should just drop everything to go meet him when and where he wants? I'm not his little plaything anymore, I don't have to do what he wants anymore. I have my own life and my own plans. It is not my fault that what I do with my free time doesn't line up well with what he wants. ::rolls eyes:: This morning, the ex asked me a question (that he should have looked up on his own before even talking to me since we're not even really on speaking terms anymore) and it kinda seemed like he got annoyed with my answers to the follow-up questions [he asked me]. But y'know what? For what he wants me to go meet him for, if it waits a couple hours later than what he wants or even another week, it's not a big deal. It's already been a while in the making for the dumb thing anyway. Besides, if he wants the money that badly, he can just go sell the stupid rings he bought for me while we were together. Obviously, they never meant anything to him (nevermind that the one ring never should have been taken away from me to begin with; the other one is debatable and I'm willing to go with either the majority or legality, if there is any). Although, to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised if he already sold them.

And unrelated...but just as annoying, why do people keep saying things to me about my weight? Twice now, I've had very specific comments about much I weigh, or rather the lack of weight I seem to have. And then other people keep asking me if I've lost weight. I just wish that people would stop commenting on my weight. At least, the second person to make a very specific weight comment apologized and said that it was rude. But I told him that what he said wasn't rude (I honestly didn't think anything that he'd said to me was rude), it was just that I didn't understand why people keep saying I weigh so little.

Okay...I'm done ranting now...

No comments:

Post a Comment