Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, December 2, 2008

I'm like the ringleader, I call the shots (call the shots) I'm like a firecracker, I make it hot when I put on a show...

Yay!! Today is December 2nd...d'you know what that means? I get to go out and get this. Really though, I probably won't get it this week or even next week. It'll probably have to wait until after Christmas. Oh, well...

I'm thinking about changing my hair color. I'm just not sure how to go about doing it. I'm sick of the really light blonde...especially since I originally only chose it because of a dumb boy. To change my hair is going to be a two step process unless I only want to darken it about one shade, if that. Isn't that fun?

Anyway, I totally bombed the orgo lab test this morning. I'm hoping that I can drop the class without it affecting my financial aid...because otherwise it's going to seriously affect my final grade in the course (the two grades are averaged if the first time isn't dropped). ::sigh:: This is so not a good semester...

No comments:

Post a Comment