Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, December 11, 2008

maybe I'll sleep when I am dead but now it's like the night is taking sides all the worries that occupy the back of my mind

Yay!! Tomorrow is officially my last day of the semester. Thank god. I'm so ready to be done. This semester sucked. Both academically and personally.

For the most part, I think/feel that everything happens for a reason...even if I think that the reason sucks or whatever happened sucks. But a couple of weeks ago, I started thinking that it would be pretty cool if the mind erasing that's done in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind was really possible...then I just might go for it... Y'know? Only I don't think that I'd end up trying to stop it like Jim Carrey ended up trying to do. At least, I think that's how the movie went. I only saw it once and didn't like it.

On an unrelated note, I was thinking that since I previously had another blog, vérité sans peur, (but accidentally deleted because I'm awesome like that) and almost everything in it was the same as the stuff in my MySpace blog, maybe I would just post all of those previous entries on here. But then that's a lot of editing to do. I don't know what to do. Meh...

And then earlier this afternoon, my friend called me but because I was at work and helping the younger girl with her homework I had to ask my friend if I could call her back. But as I was asking her, she started to ask me something about a picture...and when I called her back, she didn't answer...so now, I'm super curious as to what she was calling me for. Especially since she hasn't called me back yet. Ugh...I hate it when I get my curiosity piqued but can't get an answer when I want one.

Okay...well, this was kind of a random post today, but, yeah...my thoughts were all over the place. I don't know, I'm rambling now...so ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment