Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Tuesday, January 1, 2008

go away come back go away come back I wish you knew the difference go away come back

Hmmm...what to think about the following...

Libra - Happy New Year! Adventurous Jupiter shakes up your home life this year, Libra girl. You might move to another city, buy your first home, or move out on your own for the first time.

...it's my horoscope courtesy of Cosmo.

Currently, there is a snow emergency in effect in Royal Oak...which means that I can't park on the street. Honestly, the street doesn't look that bad...but I guess it's cuz there needs to be clear streets in order to plow the roads. ::sigh:: I should go call the boy...see if he still wants his DS...

No comments:

Post a Comment