Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 25, 2008

best friends exfriends til the end better off as lovers and not the other way around racing through the city

I did something fun today!! I bought some new stuff...like a hoodie and a present for the boy's birthday... Oh, and I have ridiculously large boobies...because depending on the fluctuation of my hormones and whatever else can cause minute changes in body make-up, my full D breasts can be DD breasts...so when I buy bras I should just stick to buying the the D cup bras and buy one or two DD bras for those days when my boobs are retarded and grew a minute amount. ::sigh:: But, on the bright side, that means that I don't have to go out and buy all new bras. Yay!!! But now I have to go get ready to go watch the girls...ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment