Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 17, 2008

hello I'm your martyr will you be my gangster can you feel my trigger hand moving further down your back when you hide hide inside that body

Grrr...we have a retarded furnace...it keeps blowing out cold air. And apparently my mom must have turned it off this morning when it was doing that before she left for court, but then she never turned it back on...so yeah, I'm freezing and wondering why it's so freaking cold in the house and went to go attempt to turn the heat up and monitor it (meaning I would just turn it back down when it blew out cold air) and realized that it was completely off and it was barely 66 degrees in the house!!!! It's freezing in the house! So...I might just go take my shower...use up all the hot water...quickly get dressed and dry my hair...well, I might take longer drying my hair since that would produce heat...and then go run errands. Not that I really want to go out and do that stuff...but because stores are warmer than my house. This afternoon, I have to my younger brothers to their soccer game...and then our mommy will come and pick them up from it.

No more Discovery Health Channel...it will become OWN next year.

I think I'm going to make brownies...who wants brownies?

No comments:

Post a Comment