Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Friday, January 18, 2008

you take the breath right out of me you left a hole where my heart should be you got to fight just to make it through cause I will be the death of you

I want to go see Avril Lavigne at the Palace on March 22!! But I don't know who would go with me. I think that I might be going to the Breaking Benjamin, Three Days Grace and Seether concert on March 21 at the Palace, also...and I know that I'm going to the Taste of Chaos tour thingy at Cobo on March 08. So...yay for concerts!!!

I have to go run a couple of errands...which is probably a good thing, because I'm about ready to throw the modem thingy for the internet in the garbage because in the last half hour that I've been on the computer, the connection has needed to be reset either five or six times. GRRRR!!!!!!

::sigh:: Okay, I took a deep breath and let it out slowly...I am calm now. I'm all down ranting. Ciao!!

No comments:

Post a Comment