Pages

My photo
As of February 23, 2012, I have a very sweet, very cute little boy. Baby PGS is my world now.

Baby PGS tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Lilypie Breastfeeding tickers

Baby S. #2

Lilypie Maternity tickers

Thursday, January 10, 2008

hey...she want that lovey dovey (lovey dovey) that kiss kiss (kiss kiss) in her mind she fantasize bout gettin wit me they hatin on me (hatin on me)

::sigh:: I have a bunch of homework to do...mostly for my stats class. Most of the stuff that I should do for school is review stuff for my Spanish class...because I felt pretty special Tuesday evening. I was having a hard time comprehending what the teacher was saying the class as a whole. And he wasn't even saying anything to us that we haven't learned before! I'm probably just going to do some stuff around the house today for my mom in between studying/note taking/homework doing...and run a couple of errands before class this evening. Then come home from class...maybe do a little more stats hw...then go to bed. Oh, joy...such a fun-filled day.

Ugh...I wish that my mother had more time in her busy schedule that would allow her to call AT&T, in order to get something done about our s***ty internet connection. ::sigh:: It's only lasting about 10-20 minutes at a time this morning...it's the most annoying thing ever!!!

I should probably go feed my two Nintendogs puppies before they starve...

No comments:

Post a Comment